Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trans-form-ations

We have ghosts....ok not really.  I just don't know how to work my camera....still.  Corrected photo to follow shortly.

The transformation of normal everyday home, to loving this time of year home, has begun.

Remember these?

Well, this is what they look like now.

They're painted, but no decoration yet...I need stencils and the cool primitive halloween stencils aren't that cheap!!

I made a trip to Canton the other day, the second of my 29 years, and found the following must haves:

Here are some of the decorations I put up tonight.  I made the blood candles by melting a red candle over the white tapers.

And here is the spooky corner....I am soooo pleased with myself!!  (and what's behind the creepy purple ghost haze from above)

I have that feeling deep in my gut that crisp nights, falling leaves, apple cider, fireplace smoke, trick-or-treaters, hay rides, haunted houses, horror movies, good smelly candles, and all things fall/harvest/halloween are right around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Well you know I love it! That tree looks awesome. Love the pumpkins and crows too. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete